Our client has an immediate requirement for a number of Senior QA Engineers. Our client is a leader in cutting edge technologies and offers challenging growth oriented positions for passionate professionals looking to progress their career.
You will get the opportunity to work on developing the next generation of connected solutions in conjunction with the broader teams including industry-leading developers, architects, and designers who use a variety of innovative development methodologies and technologies to drive innovation and delight customers.
As a Senior QA Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of both continuous delivery of the Client’s SaaS offerings as well as periodic delivery of their non-SaaS offerings. Specifically, you’ll help coordinate testing efforts and collaborate with global members of the team in an agile working environment
- Has previous experience testing commercial software products
- Is familiar with both manual and automated testing processes
- 5+ years’ professional experience (to include 2+ year of Test Automation)
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver
- Experience with Web and Mobile Apps
- Has experience using at least one test automation framework (UI, or API automation)
- Has a track record of achieving goals, meeting deadlines, and working in an aggressive, fast-paced environment with evolving requirements
- Is comfortable with complex software development projects
- Can work both independently and within a team
- Demonstrates the ability to form and deliver specific recommendations based on test results
- Can summarise test results for management
- Familiarity with Agile processes and the role of QA within that framework is preferred
- Experience working with global teams is a plus!