Senior / Lead ABAP Developer
Limerick or Dublin
A Senior/Lead SAP Developer is responsible for designing and developing technical solutions for SAP implementation & upgrade projects. Transforms functional requirements into technical specifications, code, unit test, debug, troubleshoot standard and custom SAP programs.
- Work with leading technologies from SAP and the latest integration and support packages.
- Technical solution delivery for global process teams focusing on the SAP developments.
- Solution delivery for global process teams including Supply Chain, Logistics, Finance, and Aftersales
- Ability to work on large scale global implementations as well as smaller, faster innovative challenges.
- On-going training and development in SAP and the latest delivery techniques.
- Responsibilities for technical design specifications for any development objects and alignment of that work within the organisation.
- Responsible to develop a framework for non-functional requirements to optimize the solution for delivery.
- Specific responsibilities will include design, development, testing and implementation of development objects supporting the SAP solution leveraging ABAP.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Information Technology, Business Computing or related field
- SAP ABAP or any other SAP certification
- Extensive experience in SAP project life cycle deployments, ASAP, & SDLC Methodology.
- Over 3 years of experience in ABAP development activities associated with SAP, preferably in ECC 6.0 and S4 HANA (optional).
- Implementation/hands on experience on special skills in SAP ECC, and SLT
- Proven experience with SAP upgrades / conversion / migration, installation and validation of SAP enhancement and support packages
- Hands on experience on Open text VIM ABAP programming & ICC.
- SAP ABAP experience on Object oriented programming (OOPS), ALE/IDOCs & Extensively using User exits, batch inputs, BADIs & Enhancements (Implicit & Explicit). Ability to program for Custom and standard BAPIs.
- Experience working on Work flow and Webdynpro.
- Ability to perform performance tuning for existing complex programs & Reports.
- Demonstrated experience developing Inbound and outbound Interfaces with SAP ECC 6.0
- SAP ABAP experience on conversions for high volume data.
- Functional knowledge on multiple of these SAP Modules and underlying tables: Materials Management (MM), Sales and Distribution (SD), Logistics & Production Planning (PP), Financial Accounting and Controlling (FI/CO)
- Proven self-starter with strong teaming and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to tasks and priorities across multiple projects.
- We are not able to accommodate international relocation.
Preferred Qualifications and Certifications
- Experience in SAP ECC, EWM,
- Experience in SAP S/4 HANA implementation
- Good knowledge on using SAP HANA Database, Calculation and CDS Views.
- Experience in Loftware, Open Text & data archiving technologies
- Hands on Experience on SAP FIORI.