Immediate opportunity for a Project Manager to undertake a key business assignment on behalf of our client who is a “not-for-profit” organisation established by leading companies in Ireland with a deep commitment to continuous improvement on an initial 8 Month Fixed Term Contract basis.
You will ideally have prior experience delivering business change type project initiatives (as distinct from technical/IT projects) and have a broad range of skills including; 3rd party vendor management; stakeholder management; Communication Skills (verbal; written); Presentation/Organisational skills etc..
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Min 3 years Project Management experience with track record of delivering business change projects
- Experience of delivering projects across different business streams including 3rd party vendor assessment; selection and management
- Excellent stakeholder management experience via formal Governance structures & production of accurate status reporting.
- Experience leading, motivating and managing project resources (internal and external), while holding team accountable for performance and delivery.
- Strong project management skills; Project Definition/Scope & Change Management; Project Scheduling; Resource Planning; RAID Log management etc..
- Must be; Self-motivated, quick and assertive; Solid influencing; leadership & communication skills
Location is Limerick, however, remote working will be facilitated in line with Government recommendations during the current Pandemic period.