Our Client is currently seeking a talented Engineering Manager to help them grow-out and manage their Software Engineering function based in Limerick City.
- Hire, mentor, organise, motivate, and coach a team of software engineering professionals. Assigning projects and arranging training to excel team knowledge and create opportunity for internal career advancement. Defining and monitoring goals. Driving the company’s efforts for improving the teams reporting to you.
- Directly managing and mentoring a team software engineers.
- Working alongside your team while providing technical direction.
- Advocating for agile and test-driven development methodologies while delivering on all committed projects.
Knowledge & Skills
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing Software Engineering teams in high-paced agile continuous integration/deployment environment.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, communication, collaboration, analytical/problem solving skills, planning skills in an Agile development environment.
- Experience growing teams who specialise in development through technologies such as Python, Node.js, Nest.js or Typescript
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a relevant discipline.
- Experience with Requirements Engineering and Communicating with Stakeholders from a variety of disciplines and backgrounds