Our Client is passionate about building impactful software and looking for like-minded individuals. You will work with like-minded individuals across teams that include product managers, UX designers, API developers, security engineers, operations and quality assurance. You will help build and support tools to make the life of developers easier. You will write infrastructure as code that automates the provisioning, deployment, scaling and monitoring of our infrastructure that takes millions of dollars of payments a day.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent development experience
- 3+ years of experience with Docker & Kubernetes and other public cloud services
- Experience with writing infrastructure as code to automate and deploy infrastructure across different environments
- Experience designing , building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines from scratch.
- Project experience with performance optimization and monitoring tools
- Understanding of web application development with actual experience being a plus
- Understand database design, caching and scalability
- Understanding of data structures, algorithms and software design practices
- Understand networking fundamentals
- Experience with programming